Two weeks ago I decided that I had better upgrade worpdress on all my z-mation sites before school started. The process went fine until i upgraded the weblicist to the new version. It seems the programmers decided to change the character set in the database and when I did it I got locked out of the site. That was on January 18th. Then school started and I was too swamped to give it full attention.
I did not get it fixed until now, February 1st.
Here are some shots I took on Chambers Street on my first day back at BMCC, Borough of Manhattan Community College, where everyone thinks I am an old professor opposed to a dashing coed. lol.